Sunday 4 November 2012

Glossy Box | November

 Hello Everyone!!! 
After a crazy two weeks of no sleep and a diet of Coffee - otherwise known as mid terms - I came home to find a little treat for me waiting in my mail box.... this months Glossy box (Canada)!! 





Glossy Box have been getting a little bit of flack recently because the ideas of there box's is that they have high end products and many of their customers feel that certain products that they have received havn't been of that 'high end' nature! This Month i felt it was a perfect mix!! I don't want 5 tiny samples of high end products that i'll use up in one go but I would like a good mix of each and this box delivered!!!

Inside this Months Glossy Box I received;
  full size Venus Razor (retails at around $16)
Zoya Nail Polish 
Sebastian Shampoo and Conditioner (100ml)
Eye Cream
and my winner of the box..... 
Model Co. Duo Lipstick and Gloss!
No Flash
Flash


This lip colour is one i would have never picked up at a make up counter so have never tried on my lips but this dark nude is perfect for fall and winter instead of more pinky nudes that wash out my even paler winter skin! The Gloss that comes at the other end is slightly pink toned so does not match the lipstick product, however since I came to Canada gloss-less I am very happy with this addition to my Growing Makeup collection and I know I will use this with other, pink toned nudes!

Unfortunately in Canada Glossy Box has increased their Monthly subscription to $21 for the box, and even though this box was a winner I have unsubscribed to the service until I see some of the $21 boxes to see if the products are worth the money! I agree that It is more important for Glossy box to stick to their idea of bringing premium products to us beauty geeks out there but $21 a month soon adds up to £252 a year!!! and just think how many mac lipsticks you could buy for that!! 

What are your opinions on the Changes in Glossy Box?? Will you keep your subscriptions??
please comment below as I would love to hear from you

Thats All for Now
Love From Montreal
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment