Thursday 4 October 2012

Review | Lush Fresh Face Mask 'Cupcake'

Hello there strangers!!! 

After a crazy week at uni this Thursday I fancied a treat! Coming to Canada I have been stripped of some of my go to luxury product and my skin has really suffered. With all the stress and 'that' time of the month I fancied a quick fix and didn't want to spend a fortune so on the way home from uni I popped into Lush and look what I found...

(source)


I am a MASSIVE fan of the lush fresh face mask 'love lettuce' but with my skin being so oily of late I though I would try this chocolate indulgent treat 'Cupcake' that was made with teenage skin in mind 

Good enough to eat??

Oh... I think i got a little 'Cupcake' on my face!!


Fresh out the fridge the cooling sensation on my face was lovely but that was about all I really loved about this product. The smell was very chocolatey and rich but the consistency wasn't great. the mask didn't go on as easy as some of their others and after the 15mins were up I didn't feel any real difference on my skin!!! 

The amount of product for the money is great with these face masks so maybe after a few more tries i'll love it a little more but, for me, this product has nothing on 'love lettuce'

Have you tried any of the Lush fresh face masks?? If so what was your favourite?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment