Friday 29 June 2012

Beauty | Review: Fudge Urban Texture Blaster

Calling All Big Hair lovers.... The answer to voluminous, textured locks had arrived in a rather eye Catching Bright Orange Bottle!!!



As somebody who is always in the market from new hair products I discovered this little must have when buying stocking fillers for my sisters Christmas. Unlike myself, my sister had very fine straight hair and is always looking for something quick and hassle free to give that bit of extra volume and hold for her hair. 

Before
Apply Texture spray to roots of hair
Work product into roots
After | Big Hair in Seconds :)

After the first use she was raving about this product (very unlike my sister as she is no product geek like myself) the next time I was staying at her flat I desiced to see what all the fuss was about and give it a bash. I applied this spay to my natural curly/wavey hair and was amazed with the results!! The curls seem more defined, my hair stayed volumised all day (even in windy conditions) and the smell of this product was addictive!! 
I have now re-purchesed this product several times as the "Fudge Urban' range is often half price in Superdurg stored in the UK. Its great for all hair types to give texture as well as great hold for messy up do's like a messy bun! 
If you are anything like me or the many people that I have recommended this product to, you will soon be addicted to the style and smell of this hair product!! 

It usually RRP's for £6.99 but is currently only £3.47 at Superdrug!!

Thats all for now
Sxx



No comments:

Post a Comment