Tuesday 6 November 2012

Review | Got2b 'Blasting Freeze Spray'

Hey Guys!!!
As you may already know I am a MASSIVE fan of Fudge Urban Texture Blaster (Check out my blog post here) but being in Canada I am currently without my go-to 'big hair' product so have decided to shop around to see the other alternatives and I found this.....




The Got2b Glued 'Blasting Freeze Spray'

.The spray should be applied to the roots or anywhere you with to get volume! and here is how I got on with this product

Before '2nd day hair'

Apply 'Blasting Freezing Splay' to roots of hair

mess hair up a little with hand until desired look is achieved

The End look


As you might be able to tell with the sceptical look on my face, I was not a fan of this product!!  Firstly the bottle was too big and awkward to hold and spray! It was a very sticky product that I felt matted my hair rather than gave it volume! The Product did last long....but since it didn't really mould well the style that I was left with wasn't really what I wanted!
Unlike the Fudge Urban Texture blaster this product does not have a pleasant smell, it more resembled a cheap hairspray that you can buy from a dollar store!
This product is not really cheap, retailing at the $6 - $7 mark!


Apart from using this spray to lock in a crazy 'doo' at Halloween I doubt I will ever use it again!
I give this Product 1/5!

Have any of you tried any good texturising sprays??

Thats All for now

Sxx


No comments:

Post a Comment