Sunday 25 November 2012

Haul | Black Friday Body Shop Bargains

Why hello there....

I got to experience another North American first last Friday! For us Brits, especially those who work in retail,  Black Friday means the last Friday before Christmas where shoppers get a little bit crazy!!! As most north Americans will know, 'Black Friaday' is the Friday before thanksgiving that the shops have crazy massive sales and the stores are a little bit mental!! 



Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream | 50ml | $16

THE BEST PRODUCT EVER | Cranberry Joy Body Butter :) | $19 

Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume | 50ml | $25


Unfortunately for me I spent most of Black Friday tucked away underground in the library starting to study for Finals! On my way home I managed to get in a quick trip into The Body Shop where they were doing a deal ' Any 3 for $30'!!!! 
WHAT!!!! Thats only $10 per item... no matter what you buy!!!
 I had 15 mins to shop as the store was always closing but managed to get myself a wee cheeky bargain and saved myself $30 in total!!!!
My most happy purchase was the christmas limited edition cranberry body butter, I always stock up on this product at this time of year and a blog post will be coming to express my love for this product!

Did anybody managed to pick up and Black Friday Bargains??

Thats all for now
Sxx

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear your black friday was spent studying. at least you were able to get a few treats to reward yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my problem is I treat myself a little too much after every day of hard work :p
      Sxx

      Delete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. הדפסה על מוצרים

    ReplyDelete