Monday 4 June 2012

First Post!!!

Well here goes nothing.....

Well as my Second year exams draw to a end and the long expanse of Summer is spread out before me I thought I might give this blogging thing a go!

 My first reason for turning to the world of the blog is come August (if I pass all my exams?!) I will be Canada bound to spend my Third year studying International Business in Montreal!! With friends and Family already spread all over I thought writing this blog could help me keep in touch will all those that I will miss!!

The second reason is because of my growing obsession with beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs!! There are so many out there that cater to  all different types and tastes, plus, getting peoples reviews and views on things beauty related has always been a small addiction of mine, and one that very few people i know share!!

My final main reason for giving this a whirl is to improve my IT skills as well as my writing skills- i love a good project and learning design for something a simple as a blog will be a challenge for me but one i'm looking forward to!!!

If you are new or old to blogging and have any tips or advise for me please leave a comment bellow!!

Thats all for now!!!
S xx


No comments:

Post a Comment