Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Coolest Shoes in Middle Earth


"A red sun rises, Blood has been spilt this night" - Legolas Greenleaf 

Middle Earth map

One of my good friends has some awesome artistic skills and has always been into fashion and customising her own clothes. Just before she is due to head out to Australia for a while she picked up a basic pair of white pumps and customised them with a map of the world and lots of traveler quotes and I fell in love with them instantly. She said that she had bought a spare pair incase she made a mistake on hers and she offered to make me my own pair (we have the same size feet). Due to the fact I'm a massive Lord of the Rings geek she based my ones on the Middle Earth map with some epic LOTR quotes. I love them so much I just had to share them, and my mates talent, with everyone.

Any and of you guys handy with the Sharpie??
Comment and Subscribe
Sxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment