Wednesday 4 September 2013

One Direction for MUA | 'Rock Me' Lipstick



'Rock Me' 1D for MUA








Well I would never call myself a 'Directioner' but I was quite intrigued when the boy wonders teamed up with the bargain make-up brand MUA to create a small range of lipsticks,nail polishes and tints. Most  things in the collection didn't really take my fancy, but I feel this collection was produced with a much younger target market in mind! I was however drawn to one shade of the 'Kiss You xx' lipsticks so thought I would pick it up and give it a try. At three times the price of the other lipsticks that MUA offers, I was expecting the quality to be a little bit better. This shade however was relatively glossy and took quite a few layers for the desired colour so that was a little disappointing as I'm usually a massive fan of this brand but oh well, can't win them all!

Have any of you tried any of the One Direction MUA range?
Do you have a winner?
Comment and Subscribe
Sxx

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty shade, I haven't really checked out the collection xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete