Sunday 1 September 2013

Amsterdam | A Perfect End to an Exceptional Year








Just before the long and lovely Summer ends, I just had enough time to squeeze in one little holiday to meet up with some of my European friends that I met and studied with in Montreal. Amsterdam seemed like the perfect option because it is a pretty cheap and central place for us all to travel to. We only had four days but I crammed in everything from the Rijks Museum, pedal boating on the canals and enjoying the seedier side of the Red Light District while enjoying a beverage or two on the way. I feel like I haven't slept in the past few days with not getting in until 5am and being up at 8am to beat the queues at the art galleries but it was all worth it!
Im off to go sleep for a week now before back to reality and back to school for my final year.
Sxx




No comments:

Post a Comment