Tuesday 3 September 2013

Time to Take a Walk Down Autumnal Street | Nails


Jermyn Street
IT AUTUMN 
I used to love this time of year, mainly because I used to be a ginger, and autumn colours went really well with my orange locks. This year, I kind of wish Summer lasted just a wee while longer. I'm guessing its just the scary thought of going back to school for my final year. There is however two Autumn trends that I am loving and looking forward to wearing and that it Nude nails and lips. Due to my super pale skin and quite naturally pink lips, finding a nude lipstick that matches and suits my skin tone is almost impossible (My self and several MAC girls have tried and failed this quest many times). To get my mind back onto season I thought I would dig through some of my old nude nail polishes and came across this gorgeous shade 'Jermyn Street' by Nails Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment