Wednesday 11 September 2013

Lush Goodies | Ultimate Shine Solid Shampoo Bar

(source)

Ultimate Shine Solid Shampoo Bar
I have been a massive fan of Lush's solid shampoo bars for so long. They are perfect for traveling and on short trips or beach holidays when you don't want to be carrying bottle after bottle of cosmetics and toiletries. Before my recent trip to Amsterdam I headed into my nearest Lush store to pick one up and after a wee chat with the ever s helpful Lush staff I decided to go for this, Ultimate Shine bar. Lush have changed back the recipe of there bars so they lather much better than they did before so that was a massive plus. This bar really did live up to its name, just after one wash (and with no other products) my hair was super soft and even managed to tame my frizzy hair in the Amsterdam heat! The sent on this bar isn't as strong as some of the stores other products but it leaves your hair smelling fresh but not overpowering. Ultimately I can't wait to use this bar again next time I go away on a little holiday to give my hair a shiny treat, and for just £5.50 I think its pretty good bargain too!

Have you tried any of the Lush solid shampoo bars?
Do you have a favourite travel essential??
Comment and Subscribe
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment