Tuesday 25 February 2014

B. Vibrant | Lip & Cheek Colour 099 'Alecia'


B. Vibrant Lip & Cheek Colour | 099 Alecia

B. Vibrant | 099 | £7.99


A wee beauty review for you today since my blog posts haven't been all that great recently due to the vast amount of Uni work I've had to do!

Being so Busy with school right now my make-up has been super simple, a dab of powder, blush, mascara and out the door but one full proof way to jazz up a simple days make up is defiantly a bright lip. It's simple, eye catching, and in my personal opinion looks awesome with just Mascara! 

So while in Superdrug, I was perusing the B. Cosmetics. I have used their skincare products in the past and been very impressed with the quality and the price so thought I would give their lipsticks a go. At the B. Cosmetics make-up stand I fell in love instantly with shade 099 'Alecia' a coral/pink/orange shade of the B.Vibrant Lip & Cheek Colour, not quite anything like I have already in my make-up collection. The application is smooth and very nourishing on the lips (so perfect for these chilly winter months) but needs blotting and quite a lot of touching up throughout the day. This stick doubles up as a cheek tint, it bends relatively well but, for me, this will be a lipstick product only.

This lip & Cheek colour is available from Superdrug at £7.99

Have you tried any other B. Cosmetic products??
What did you think of them?

That's All for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment