Monday 7 April 2014

MUA Bronzer | Review & Swatches

"I'm too pale, I can't wear bronzer or i'll look like this....."

imgur

This was my motto/ fear for many years! A a pasty pale rose, struggling to find the right foundation that doesn't make you look too orange or pink can be a problem... so bronzer!? don't even go there...Until now!?

I always thought the key to finding the right bronzer would be to go for a better quality/ higher price tag! ohhh but how wrong I was. After years of spending a fortune on beautiful bronzers, using them once and realising I'm still too orange, I discovered this budget bronzer that are perfect for us pale gals!

MUA Bronzer | Shade 3
MUA Bronzer | Shade 3 | £1



The good thing about this products is the colour pay off.... in high quality bronzers, the colour tends to be more intense, and harder to blend! Now while this may be perfect if you are a bronzed goddess... in my case, less is defiantly more. In the summer, if you are a slightly darker, then just simply apply more... are for the cost of this MUA bronzer at only £1, you will not be left out of pocket! 

MUA Bronzer Swatch

Have you tried and MUA products or have a favourite bargain beauty product?

Comment & Subscribe

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment