Monday 7 April 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick | 'Hot Plum' | 906

"WHY AM I NOT CARRIE BRADSHAW!?"


'Hot Plum' | 906 | Maybelline New York


Swatch | 'Hot Plum' lipstick

Bad light | Good lipstick :)
My Carrie inspired look



So in between vast amounts of uni work, i have been filling any spare minutes addicted to 'The Carrie Diaries".  I didn't think it would be all that good until I caught the young Miss Bradshaw wearing a jumper I own that!! It made me look at my current uni ensemble (leggings, baggy jumper, no make-up and scraped up hair) and think....what happened?! I LOVE dressing up, but over the past month I have had to make school my priority.....but with my thesis almost done and my last presentation a matter of days away... I can taste the freedom (and lipstick)!

I jumped into my make-up bag this morning and slapped on this colour sensation lipstick my Maybelline in shade 'Hot Plum' (No. 906). I bought it a few months back and still haven't had a chance to wear it out so what better day than today! 

During A/W I always head for reds, but hey, I've lost an hour of sleep so that mean S/S14 and pink lips right?!

The colour pay off was awesome and although it transferred off quite a bit, I just love the colour so much! perfect if you are feeling a little but 80's

What is your favourite Spring/Summer lip colour?

Comment 
& Subscribe







No comments:

Post a Comment