Friday 9 November 2012

Nails | Teal Sparkle Tips!!

Well hello there everyone!!

Being the Beauty mad Brit that I am, I have lusted after my first Sephora shopping trip! Every makeup brand you could possible want (sans mac!) under one roof! Its the grown up girls version of Hamelys Toy Shop!!

Since arriving in Canada a few months ago (how time flies) I was very happy to find that their was a sephora 2mins away from my apartment and i've been addicted ever since! My first purchase instore was two 'Sephora by O.P.I' Nail polishes and I created this rather fetching nail look:


Sephora by OPI 'Ocean Love Potion'

Sephora by OPI ' Not Your Average Turquoise'

Got to love those big chunks of glitter!!!

Step 1: First apply two coats of Sephora by OPI ' Ocean Love Potion'
Step 2: take the second glitter polish 'Not Your Average Turquoise' and apply a light coat to each nail two thirds of the way up. Then apply the second coat one third away from the tip and then the final glitter coat just on the tip of the nail to get the ombre glitter effect!

Hope you guys enjoy this... I also can't wait to try out the same look with a red matte base and a gold glitter for christmas!!!

Thats all for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment