Monday 26 November 2012

Haul | e.l.f

Hey guys!!! I have another e.l.f. Haul for you guys today!!!! 



Stalked up on some brushes, that are great for beauty lovers on a budget as most of them are $1 or $3!! 

L-R: Small Tapered Brush, Flawless Concealer Brush, Blending Eye Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush

Not Impressed with the primer, left a horrid stain on my lipstick to!

From top: liner and shadow in plum and purple, Kohl eyeliner (smudged and normal), lip primer, lipstick in 'fearless', Jumbo lig gloss stick in 'Movie Star'

The winner of this Haul was the lipstick in 'fearless' only $1 and it went on creamy and had great colour pay off (I'm wearing it in the picture)

The worst product I got was the 'lip primer and plumper' I think the pictures explain all! 

Check out my video to see everything I got! 



Thats all for now 

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment