Monday 12 November 2012

Lush Goodies | You Snap the Whip & BB Seaweed

Hello there!!!

This weekend I popped into Lush to pick up a few goodies to help me beat the dry, tired winter skin to give my skin a little boots and heres what I picked up!


You Snap the Whip Body Butter | $11.49
Lush describes this body butter as a hard core scrub that cap 'whip your skin into soft submission' and boy do I agree! I like a scrub that you can really see and feel working! This body butter is filled with pumice and charcoal to get rid of every last bit of dead skin! It is also filled with macadamia nut oil that helps smooth and sooth your skin after the hard exfoliation. The sent is a rather strong black current so if your a fan then you love it (like I am)! I wouldn't recommend using this body butter everyday as it is powerful enough to use one or twice a week to still see good results!

Fresh Face Mask: BB Seaweed | $6.95

Now that my body is covered I though it would be nice to try another of Lush's fresh face masks. This face mask is full of skin loving seaweed, Rose absolute oil to help moisturise the skin. This mask is targeted towards light exfoliation and moisturising for more sensitive skin! On application the mask felt great (as all these chilled masks do) and after about 5-10 mins it had started to dry as my skin drank in all its goodness! This mask was a little hard to rinse off but as you removed the mask you got a good exfoliation too!!! My skin felt great afterwards, a lot better than the 'cupcake' face mask that did nothing for my skin! I felt this mask is good for combination skin as it neutralised oil and dry patches on my skin! I think I would defiantly re-purchase this mask again, although 'love leccice' is still my No. 1 mask from the lush fresh face mask range!

Have any of you guys beed treating your self to some winter goodies??

Thats all for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment