Sunday 21 October 2012

B. Kamins | New Country, New Skin Care

Greeting from Canada!!!!!!

After a very long time waiting... My Camera has finally arrived so I can resumer blogging as Normal!! 

Over the past few Months I have been trying out new culture, new food and experiences and new skin care! One that I have a small soft spot for already is Canadian brand B.Kamins. This brand of skin care is a moderate to highly priced and is enriched with bio-Maple as its unique selling point!!

So far I have tried three products from the range:

B. Kamins Tinted Moisturiser (SPF 20) in 'light'


This was by far the pest product I have tried from the product range, but unfortunately not the most readily available. This product gives great coverage and blends very well into the skin (most tinted moisturisers are too dark for my skin tone) It does not leave the skin feeling tight or greasy and is very long lasting for a tinted moisturiser. It also had SPF 20, an essential in your skin care routine that i often miss! This product has been replaced in the B. Kamins range with a BB Cream priced at $49 for 50ml. I picked up this tinted moisturiser at Winners (Canadian designer discount store) for $15 but it is still available online priced at $42 for 50ml. 
4/5

B. Kamins Lip Balm Moisturising Treatment


This product was a very middle of the line product! It had a lasting moisture, and not too heavy on the lips but nothing too special. Even though this product works I feel it is very overpriced at $21 for 15g, especially when you can get a lip product of a similar quality for under $5!
3/5

B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion


This was my least favourite of the three products, It was very light and fast absorbing formula that did leave my skin feeling very soft, however the smell of the body lotion was less desirable (very strong strong pharmaceutical smell) That lingered on the body, I was expecting something a little more sweet!
At $41 for a 180ml bottle I would not purchase the full size of this product
2.5/5


Over all the Quality of these products are very high but I just don't think they are worth the hefty price tag!! I will defiantly be looking for a cheaper way to get hold of some of these products, especially the tinted moisturiser that had become my go to base product this month!!

Have any of you tried any B. Kamins products? Do you have a favourite?


Sxx


No comments:

Post a Comment