Thursday 4 October 2012

Lipstickoration | Rebel mac

The one thing I love about make up and clothes is how one simple flick of that mascara and dash of lipstick and you can turn yourself into anything or anyone you want! It can make you fierce, girly and even sometimes a little flirty! Make- up inspires me and my favourite product by far is lipstick!! So here starts one of (hopefully) many 'Lipstickorations' or Lip stick that inspires a whole look!

For my first I have chosen an Fall must for your lips the sexy 'Rebel' by mac.. a plumy pink that brings out your inner Bad Gal!!

"I’m a twit, degenerate young rebel and I’m proud of it"
Lipstickoration | Rebel


Lipstickoration | Rebel

Face: L'Oreal Lumi magic in 'rose pearl', Honolulu Bronzer (by B7)
Eyes: Urban Decay 'pistol' as highlight, Urban Decay Blackout across lid and in crease
L'Oreal super liner 'Black Vinyl', L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in 'Black'

Start of the Show Lips.... Rebel mac

This has been one of my most fun posts so please feel free to join in and play around with your make-up!! Show me Your 'Lipstickoration'

Thats all for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment