Friday 27 July 2012

Health | Review : Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Workout DVD

Hello everyone!!!

During the summer/ Holidays it can be had to keep up your normal Workout or fitness routines!! This is something I struggle with every year but this year I seemed to have adapted quite well!

My Usual Workout Routine Usually consists of The Gym 3/4 times a week and on top of that i walk around 4 miles most days (in and out of town) My Gym workouts consists of Cardio Training on the treadmill and Cross trainer as well as circuit training! This is Perfect when living i'm in the city as my Gym is a 25min walk away (perfect for that warm up and warm down you need!!) But in returning home There is no Gym in sight and it rains a lot!!!

Source


So I have decided to take the plunge and purchase a fitness DVD!! Over the years... on my constant struggle for that washboard stomach I have tried lots of dance workout DVDs, and although they are a lot of fun I have never really found them challenging for my fitness level and never loose any weight or gain any muscle until now!!! In a passing trip to Tesco I saw on sale Jillian Michaels '30 Day Shread' workout DVD! Jillian Michaels in on the US version of Biggest Looser ( a programme i am obsessed with and cry along with the contestants ever week :p) so i thought what the hell... i'll give it a go!!

The DVD contain three 20min workouts, each increasing in intensity! With someone who gyms 3 times a week I thought Level 1 would be easy.... and I was VERY wrong!! After 20 mins of the Level 1 one I was sweating, my muscles were burning and it was a tough mental struggle but I felt great!!! Only after one week of working out 20mins every day I feel more toned than I have done in a long time ! I Cant wait to see what the other two levels have in store for me and I love the challenge! 

To keep up my Cardio i still run for 20mins, 3 times a week! as well as doing this video 5 days a week! Its important to have two 'rest' days!! 

I cannot recommend this workout more!!! If you keep it up you WILL see results!!! If you don't want to splash out on the DVD (It only cost me £5) the Workouts are available on YouTube for free!!! What more could you possible want!!!

Have any of you Tried out this workout? Or have any great workout DVD's you would recommend??

Thats all for now
sxx



No comments:

Post a Comment