Wednesday 25 July 2012

Beauty | Small ELF Haul

Hello Every one!!!
Hope everyone has been enjoying this lovely week of weather... i almost forgot what the sun looked like!!

To brighten up my day even more, after moving back home, i had a lovely little package from ELF waiting for me!!

Look... the sun was actually shining!!

I placed my First ELF order a few weeks ago when if you spent £30 or more you received 50% off your online order!!! well with an offer like that I could hardly resist!! I took this opportunity to stock up on some new brushes and try out some new products that I have had my eye on for some time!!

Check out my Haul video here (coming soon) to see all the bargains I got!!! 

now i'm off to play with all my new make up!!!

Thats all for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment