Friday 20 July 2012

Review | MUA Make-up Range Pt. 2


Hey Guys!!

Time for part 2 of my MUA range Make- up review!!

For thoughts on Eyeshadows and Pressed powder check out Pt. 1

Like the Eye Shadows, another consistent favourite of mine is the MUA lipsticks! The Colour range covers the basics (from deep red, Bright pinks and nudes-a-plenty!!) and the staying power and opacity is commendable... who knew that £1 Lipstick would be so good that I have found myself repurchasing several colours from the range! MUA should be very proud of this product and it does make you think the profit margin on some other lipsticks that are of similar quality and charge 5x as much?! This product gets a well deserved 4.5/5!!






The Next three Products I have tried from the range were a Blush, Mascara and Eyeliner.
The colour range for blushes I found a little childish, with lots of bright and baby pinks with heavy glitter content. One colour I did love was this Peachy pink colour. This is certainly a usable product but has to be blended well and you need to build up the product quite substantially to see it on the face! I also found the (compared to other products) the amount of product was less than hoped, especially when you need to use so much this product get a 2/5!!





The most disappointing product had to be the mascara, the wand was rather scratchy, my eyes often hurt a little at the lash line after application and the lashes had very little, to no curl to them. This Mascara does give them a decent amount of volume and MUA do have some fun colours to play with in the range that might be perfect for a fancy dress night out! This product gets 1/5!! 


And last but not least is the range of Intense colour liner pencils!! Good colour range, and a lovely creamy consistency when applied! The Pencil also comes with a sharpener in the lid...something that I LOVE!! This product is pretty much useless on the lower lash line as is melted away within an hour but lasted around 3hours on my upper lash line! This product is defiantly worth the £1... even if it it juts for emergencies in you bag or the sharpener that comes with it!! I would rate this product a 3/5!!




I Hope you enjoyed this review.... If any of you have tried some of the New MUA products I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions!!! 

Thats all for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment