Saturday 11 August 2012

Crazy few Weeks

Hello everyone!!

As you can see I have been pretty rubbish on the posting front on my Blog but over the last few weeks I have been really busy frantically getting ready to Leave for Canada on August the 22nd

Since I last posted, I have been on quite a few adventures around the UK so I thought I would share some of my Picture Highlights on my Crazy Busy Summer so Far

'Floating Heads' at Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow

Gilbert and Sullivans's HMS Pinafore - Pitmedden Gardens

Friends Birthday Party,  Summer Fete teamed!!

Festival Time in Edinburgh : The Magnets in the Assembly Room

Pizza Express : Goats cheese, Caramelised Onion and Spinach Pizza!! 

Abbey Mill : Tintern, Wales

Amazing Weather: Olympic Rings: Cardiff National Museum & Myself!!


In the week run up to leaving the country I'm planning to have lots of posts on packing, Hints and tips on Travel and any general pre-travel info that I have found useful!! 

Thats All for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment