Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tag | How Much is my face worth??

Hello everyone out there in Blogland!!

Since I'm down one camera I thought this might be a fun little tag to do instead of product reviews etc.

For someone who goes for the 'Natural look' for my everyday make-up... it's a little worrying how many products, and the cost of these products goes into 'looking Natural'



So here goes...

Face
No. 7 'Skin Illuminator'.................................... £11.00
L'Oreal Paris 'Lumi Magique' Foundation....... £10.99
Benefit 'Erase Paste' Concealer........................ £19.50
Benefit 'Boiing' Concealer................................ £16.50
Benefit 'Brow Zings' Eyebrow kit.................... £22.50
W7 'Honolulu' Bronzer....................................... £2.50
Benefit 'Coralista' Blush.................................... £23.50 

Eyes
Mac Shade stick in 'Heirloom'................. £13.00
No. 7 'Lash Adapt' Mascara.................... £12.50
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner ........................ £6.49

Lips
Benefit Silky-Finish lipstick in 'Skinny dip'............... £14

Total = £152.48!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this tag, it's so interesting and i'm really nosey haha :) can't wait to try it myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I'm glad you liked it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do this tag but i'm slightly worried about the amount it will come to lol.

    Feyi
    Uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all a bit of fun! and wee all know we spend far too much money but thats not going to stop us spending even more!! :) i checked out you blog! I loved your 'green with envy' FOTD! x

      Delete
  4. Hehe, great tag, you look very pretty btw.



    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete