Monday 18 August 2014

Lush Toner Waters Review | Tea Tree & Eau Roma

Lush Toner Waters | Tea Tree Water & Eau Roma Water
Lush Tea Tree Toner Water | £3.95 | 100g 
Lush Eau Roma Toner Water | £3.95 | 100g

I have been a massive fan, and avid user, of the Tea Tree lush toner water for the past 4 years now. A toner water is basically a toner (in water form that you can spray) that removes any last traces of make-up or cleanser, as well as tightening and reducing pores. Before Lush, I often found many toners far too drying, leaving my skin tight and uncomfortable. Lush's toner waters are far lighter on the skin and are lovely to apply. These waters can either be lightly sprits straight onto freshly cleansed skin or, as I personally prefer, a few pumps only a cotton wool pad and a quick wipe (I find this better for equal distribution or the product). During my late teens and early 20's I found that the Tea Tree Toner water was perfect for keeping my occasional spot prone skin under control, as this water contains anti-bacterial properties that help keep spots at bay. Now that I am reaching my mid 20's my skin is far less oily and rarely breaks-out. On a quick visit to the new Lush store in Glasgow, I asked the ever-helpful girls in store if she could perhaps recommend a new toner now my skin is changing. She recommended the Lush Toner 'Eau Roma' toner water. This toner water is far more gentle on the skin, it can be used everyday to gently tone the skin while still allowing the skin to stay hydrated and nourished. Another benefit of using a rose water (the main ingredient in this product) on the skin is that it also reduces redness...something most pasty girls, like myself, suffer with. I have been using this product now for the past month and I have noticed my skin is a softer and I am still not suffering from any breakouts. Both of these toner waters are also excellent value for money. A 100g bottle (smaller size) will easily last me around 6 months (using twice daily)! At only £3.95 for the Eau Roma Water & the Tea Tree Water, that works out pretty cheep! 

Have you tried any of the Lush Toner Waters?
Wat did you think?

Comment & Subscribe
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment