Friday 22 August 2014

Bad Hair Day | Styling Out a Bad Dip Dye




I MESSED UP MY HAIR! 

My Hair Just after the Application

Look 1 | Pigtail messy braids

Look 2 | Messy side Braid

My Beautiful Hair before the Dye Disaster 

We have all done it. Experiment gone wrong, but without them, how would we know what looks good. Last night I dyed my ombre ends a horrid pink. Since my hair wasn't super bright I was hopping for something slightly more subtle but it was not to be. Thankfully after around x5 shampoos, I have a slightly less horrendous colour, but it's now super uneven. My go-to hair style when i've had hair did issues is alway a braid! it hides a numerous amount of hair sins so here are my before and after! Fingers crossed i'll have my brunette locks back soon enough! 

Do any of you guys have any Hair dye disasters?

Comment & Subscribe

Sarah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment