Tuesday 22 July 2014

Glasgow 2014 Update | Two Days and Counting


Queen's Baton Relay | Partick

Pin Badges | Wrestling & Team Scotland 


Enjoying the Sun before the Show


Well over the past week the buzz in Glasgow is slowly starting to rise and my excitement levels are almost through the roof for the 20th Commonwealth Games that are taking place here in Glasgow in only a few days! A lot of my clyde-sider training incomplete, my uniform is ironed and ready to rock and last night I got the unbelievable experience of attending a dress rehearsal for the Opening Ceromony. We have been asked to keep everything secret but WOW you guys are in for a real treat! make sure you tune in if you live anywhere in the Commonwealth... There will be lots a 'First' that you won't want to miss out on.

The Ceremony will be broadcast on the 23rd of July by the BBC or if you are in Glasgow yourself, why not head down to Glasgow Green for some opening ceremony festivities and FREE MUSIC! Thats defiantly where I'm headed this Wednesday!


No only am I a voulentreer with the Wrestling, I have also managed to get tickets for the Rugby 7's on Saturday! I think this may be just too much excitement for one person!


Will you be watching the Games Ceremony?  From what country?
Hope you all have a good games

Comment & Subscribe
Sarah xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment