Wednesday 16 July 2014

Graduation BA Hons | Part two

I DID IT

Me and My new best mate
At the Start of this month I after 4 years, lots of tears and triumphs I have actually graduated. 

My education has always been very important to me.
 Your brain is your best assets, never waste it!
 I am very fortunate to be Scottish so my education was free in this country. I have studied overseas (Montreal) so I am very much conscious of how expensive and unattainable a higher education is to so many young people these days and I am truly greatful for my education. 
It makes me very sad to think about how only the rich in so many countries can afford an education, how are we ever going to get a representative government if only the upper classes can afford the education to move into these roles. 
I am also very fortunate to have come out of University completely debt free. This is due to several factors, I saved up around £10,000 before attending university and have worked continually and lived very hand to mouth over the past 4 year... but I wouldn't of had it any other way. living on a tight budget opens your eyes to many things like the wonders of Aldi (where it is possible to eat healthy on a budget) and my love of charity shops (I can't remember the last time I paid full price for an item of clothing)

At University you will really get out of it what YOU choose to put in. 
I worked my Ass off
I've studied abroad
I made made friends from all over the world
I have made best friends that I now can't imagine my life without
I've had every type of relationship status imaginable
I have learnt from my mistakes
I have many more still to make
I've learnt where my strengths are and how to play to them
I have become more comfortable in my own skin more than I have ever been before

But what next........

No comments:

Post a Comment