Wednesday 25 June 2014

Today's Make-up | Basic Bitches do it Well


FOTD | 25/6/14 

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream | Colossal 'GO EXTREME!' Mascara | GOSH Brow Kit

With potentially the biggest photo opportunity of my life a week on Friday (My Graduation), my skin has of course decided to explode with spots and puffed out a little (maybe too much yummy food and sleepless nights in Spain me thinks?!) In an attempt to keep spots to a minimum and my skin looking a little more tight and youthful, today I'm keeping it basic. Instead of foundation, I am just wearing the new Garnier Miracle Skin cream (review blog post coming once I've tried it out for a bit longer) a lick of Maybelline 'The Colossal GO EXTREME! Volume Express' mascara (what a mouthful) and my go to GOSH Brow Kit to tame my brows slightly before I get them waxed a little before the big day. 

All products are available from Superdrug





Have any of you tried out Garnier Miracle skin products?

Comment & Subscribe
Sarah Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment