Tuesday 24 June 2014

Graduation BA Hons | Part One



A beautiful gift from a few of my girlfriends

'First Class' celebration drinks

Me before my Grad Ball | Dress £29 from TK Maxx

So it's taken 6 year, one collage and three universities, but I have finally finished my joint BA Hons in International Business with Hospitality and Tourism at the University of Strathclyde! 
My final exams took place in May and a week ago a got all my results and I got a 
FIRST CLASS DEGREE!!!! 

I am completely over the moon with my results, especially as I feel I have worked incredibly hard this year and due to some personal circumstances, I had to take my final set of exams under very difficult conditions. 

I have been spoiled rotten by my close fiends and family and now I can't wait for graduation to sit at the front with all the rest of the smartiepants :) 

Congratulations for any other fellow Graduates!!
WE DID IT

Comment & Subscribe
Sarahxx


No comments:

Post a Comment