Friday 9 August 2013

Review | 17 Miracle Matte Foundation


17 Miracle Matte Foundation | Boots £5.99


Well for those who didn't already know, here in the UK, we have been having a bit of a heatwave. This burst of summer has actually left me with a Tan and a need for a new Matte and slightly darker foundation! In this heat pretty much everything melts off and any 'dewey finish' foundations are useless! Not wanting to spend a fortune on a new foundation (lets be honest, I'll not be this tanned again in a very long time) I headed to boots and picked up their '17' Miracle Matte foundation that boasts 'all day shine control', ' Oil free' and has an SPF 15!

Two things surprised me about this product. Firstly, It applied and blended very well with my skin, something that I don't usually expect from a drugstore foundation and secondly, It lasted a good 8hours on my skin without sliding off or cracking on my skin. 

I know by September, I'll be back to my milk white complexion, but for the time being, I am very much enjoying my flirtation with this foundation.

Thats all for now
Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment