Wednesday 30 January 2013

Swooosh Swoosh Swoo..... Fall!!!

Hey guys!!!!

Mont St. Anne by Night

My sexy floral Ski pants

Mont St. Anne by day

Our Snow covered Villa


Since this is my second and final semester in Montreal I have been making sure to say 'Yes' to everything!! This year I really want to push myself out of my comfort zone and make the most of every opportunity that is thrown in my direction! The first of these challenges came on pretty quickly when I faced not one but 3 of my fears... all in one weekend!!! Yes ladies and Gents... I went Skiing!!!

I may live very close to the highlands in Scotland back home but this has never really been a sport that has interested me... firstly its cold, fast and people get hurt! Secondly I have a HUGH fear of ski lifts and gondolas. I have hated them ever since a young age when we used to go hiking up the mountains up north and I used to cry and cry and be so scared I was going to fall out or not get off it in time!! 

But I thought... Hey, Sarah, You are 22 years old... you are in Canada... you can't not go skiing!!! So I donned my sexy ski pants and took to the slopes... and spent a good 70% of the time on my ass!!! I do have to admit that I loved it!! I could only manage the small really easy slopes because if i gathered up too much speed I didn't like loosing control but it is defiantly something I want to try again when I get back home!

I was with a big group of friends and they were all amazing and very patient with me while I fell down, freaked out and went painfully slow.... but without them I don't think I would of even managed to get on my skis in the first place!!!

Thats all for now
Sxx


No comments:

Post a Comment