Friday 7 June 2013

Hola Chica | My week in the Cuban Sunshine

why hello there, yes it has been a while.

The last few months have been my last in Montreal, so have been filled with finals, friends, fun nights out and farewells :'(

Before packing my French Canadian bags two girlfriends and myself headed off to the Beach on Santa Lucia in Cuba for some much needed sun and girl time.

Enjoying the Sunrise






 The beach was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen... Unfortunately I had to spent most of the week in the shade as my Scottish skin would burn to a crisp in the harsh Cuban sun! We stayed in hotel 'Brisas'. It was by far the nicest resort hotel in this area, but holiday makes should note that a 4 star Cuban hotel is more like a 2 star hotel.
 To summarise, We drank lots of rum, ate desert with every mean, and ever tried a cigar or two. It was the ideal get away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment