Monday 10 June 2013

Motivational Mash Ups



As a runner I am constantly on the search for mash up to aid me in my workouts and long runs. For me,   the perfect mashup has to be upbeat, great bassline and filled with some of my favourite records. You can usually download some amazing ones free from SoundCloud. After gaining a few extra pounds on exchange, I am determined to get back into shape so have been on the search for the perfect workout tunes!! 

1) We Love MashUp Feb 2013






2) Pop Danthology 2012






3) PopLove 2012 - Robin Skouteris






4) Top of the Pops 2011 (What the Fuck) - MashUp Germany


These are just a few of my favourites that can really help push me through a workout. Do you have any amazing motivational MashUps that you can't workout without?

Sxx


No comments:

Post a Comment