Sunday 3 March 2013

Review | Lush Fresh Face Mask ' Love Lettuce'

'Love Lettuce' Fresh Face Mask





Its pamper time here in the Miss Sajja household and so I thought I would review another Lush Fresh face mask. My skin, for once, has been pretty well behaved and I was looking for a mask just to brighten up the skin a little and didn't want anything too heavy that would break me out so I went for one of the most popular face masks.... 'Love Lettuce'!! 

This face mask claims to exfoliate and nourish your skin to leave it 'bright, fresh skin that glows inside and out' well what more could you want!!

As always applying these masks are a joy in themselves as they need to be kept in the fridge so they are cool and refreshing. After leaving that mask on for 10mins or so I rinsed off the mask in the shower and   this was just as enjoyable as putting on the mask. You can really feel it exfoliating the skin, but in a gentler way than some face scrubs. Even after an hour my skin felt very soft and I didn't even really feel the need to apply any moisturiser after using the mask. Within the next few days my skin stayed notably softer although I didn't really see and 'brightening' of the skin... but hey, it is Winter in Canada!!

Love Lettuce is a face mask I have used before and I will continue to use again. It perfect for most all skin types... especially combination as it really balances out your skin... it gives it what it needs most and the best part is it has never lead me to break out so it's perfect to use before a special occasion to give your skin a wee boost... without the fear of spots!!

Its around the $7 mark here in Canada but you get at least 4-6 uses out of each tub so it is very good value for money! One down side though, is that this mask is often so popular that it is often sold out so a little tip would be to find out by one of the shop assistants when they get more in/ make up the pots, we always know that they are happy to help in Lush!! :D

Thats All for Now
Sxx


No comments:

Post a Comment