Saturday 9 March 2013

Review | Bite Beauty 'Colour + Shine to go'

Bite Lipsticks (L-R) | Tannin, Cin Cin

Swatches (L-R) | Cin Cin, Tannin, Champaign Pearl (gloss)


Ever on the hunt to find some more local beauty treats over here in Canada, on a recent trip to Sephora I can across the brand Bite Beauty. A Toronto based cosmetics company that a pretty decent selections of lipsticks that are of great quality... and even healthy enough for you to eat!!! A rather edgy brand and I love how they are binding fashion and lips sticks together! For me, as you may know if you have checked out my 'Lipstickoration' posts, Lipstick is one of THE most expressive cosmetic and can make a dull dreary day into something a little different!

I was keen to try out a few products from this all-lipstick brand and fortunately I came across this little on-the-go bag of goodies! for $15 there was two min lip sticks and a lip gloss

On swatching the testers in store I fell in love with both colours, and the lipsticks are perfect for even the tiniest handbag!! The pigment in both lipsticks is pretty decent and the smell is temptingly delicious... it does not surprise me that these were made safe to eat as i'll be licking my lips all day when wearing these! I can't wait to be get some creative outfits that have been inspired by these shades too!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for this brand some more... 
Sxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice and beautiful colours miss sajja, see latest furniture here:
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/beauty-style/cosmetics/

    ReplyDelete