Monday 6 October 2014

Make Up Revolution Lipstick | Scandalous Shades


Make Up Revolution 'Scandalous Shades' 
[Top Swatch] 'Crime' | [Bottom Swatch] 'Depraved'

On my recent trip to London I had a wee trip into Superdrug and picked up two 'Scandalous Shades' of the £1 lipstick collection from Make Up Revolution. The two shades that caught my eye were 'Crime' & 'Depraved'. 

Although I loved the shade 'deprived', The colour pay off wasn't quite as amazing as hoped, and it was all wrong for my skin tone, but still pretty good for £1. The winner for me was defiantly the pinker shade 'Crime'. Colour pay off was vibrant, and it lasted well on the lip!

I would say these lipsticks, and the range in general are very similar to MUA, but i've not been quite won over yet. I would love to try a few more products from the range so I hope we get a stand in Scotland soon! 

Whats your favourite bargain make-up products?

Comment & Subscribe

SarahxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment